Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
!!!!

New Here & My Intro

Go down 
+3
ArmyKnightsBelle
RachealThacker
AmOtherzLoveTimezTwO
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AmOtherzLoveTimezTwO

AmOtherzLoveTimezTwO

New Here & My Intro Empty
PostSubject: New Here & My Intro   New Here & My Intro Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:20 am

[b][i]My name is Sara,I just joined Today,saw a link to this place in a FB Group,looked fun so I am here...

I am thirty years old and I am a single mom to my 7 year old son who will be 8 in August and my 6 year old daughter,I have one angel baby who I lost due to a miscarriage at 2 months pregnant,I was 18 years old,the Baby would have been 11 had he been born,I miss him everyday....I would like to have at least 1 more child in the future,another Boy..In my free time I enjoy house cleaning,coming online,reading,pen palling,making scrap books,photography,cooking,baking...I am excited to be here and hope to make new friends.
Back to top Go down
RachealThacker

RachealThacker

PostSubject: Re: New Here & My Intro   New Here & My Intro Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:31 am

Hi and welcome Im a 32 SAHM of three great kids ages 9, 2, and1. I enjoy spending time with the family. Facebook,here, and Sassy chicks
Back to top Go down
ArmyKnightsBelle

ArmyKnightsBelle

PostSubject: Re: New Here & My Intro   New Here & My Intro Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:49 pm

Hi Sara its Bella :)
Back to top Go down
~*~TiGgYbOoM~*~

~*~TiGgYbOoM~*~

PostSubject: Re: New Here & My Intro   New Here & My Intro Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:14 pm

Hello and welcome.

My name is Leanne.
Wife to Ray.
Mummy to Alyssa and Erika.
We live in UK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Here & My Intro   New Here & My Intro Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
~*MrS.CrUz*~

~*MrS.CrUz*~

PostSubject: Re: New Here & My Intro   New Here & My Intro Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:52 pm

welcome Sara, Im Lauren mommy to Elijah & Liam & Wife to Pipa :) Hope you love it here, if you have any questions feel free to ask me... :D
Back to top Go down
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: New Here & My Intro   New Here & My Intro Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:38 am

welcome Sara :)
Back to top Go down
StickyTart

StickyTart

PostSubject: Re: New Here & My Intro   New Here & My Intro Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:17 am

Welcome to The Chatty Moms Club...
I'm Nikki, I am 26 years old, from County Durham, United Kingdom, and have three children: Imogen, 4, Andrew, 2 and Jayden Kye 7 months old...
If you have any questions/concerns feel free to post in *here* and we will do everything we can to help you out.
Once again Welcome x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Here & My Intro   New Here & My Intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Here & My Intro
Page 1 of 1