Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
!!!!

it's great to be ME!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
luvinmy3boys

luvinmy3boys

it's great to be ME! Empty
PostSubject: it's great to be ME!   it's great to be ME! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:21 pm

Hi everyone!! ::waves:: it's great to be ME! 3312521844 but not for long!!! My name is Tami, I am 30 and a cancer survivor!! (this is one of the reasons it's great to be me) I have been married to my husband Matt for over seven years, who served the 2 tours of duty in Iraq, he is now medically retired after being injured in an ied blast aka roadside bomb, I have three beautiful, wonderful, amazing boys! Tychristian (Ty) is 6, Tucker-James (Tucker) is 4 and Kayden is 2. I am a mother of 2 special needs children (sometimes I don't know how I do it but friends are good at boosting my spirits) I have come to realize I am not being punished for my struggles in life (and now I get "a little churchy" as my friends say) God has given me these struggles (moving half way across the country, getting cancer, finding out Tucker has Autism, We just filled paper out for Kayden and they will tell us where to go from there, I have finally after a year and a half made 3 friends out her do and I have no family out here. But after all I have been through I am alive and I have great friends that I never see so if any of you live in KY I need friends (not to count out the ones I will make on here! it's great to be ME! 2185032793
Back to top Go down
~*MrS.CrUz*~

~*MrS.CrUz*~

PostSubject: Re: it's great to be ME!   it's great to be ME! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:09 pm

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! Welcome Tami :)
Back to top Go down
~*~TiGgYbOoM~*~

~*~TiGgYbOoM~*~

PostSubject: Re: it's great to be ME!   it's great to be ME! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:53 pm

Hello and welcome.
Back to top Go down
mom2two

mom2two

PostSubject: Re: it's great to be ME!   it's great to be ME! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Welcome glad to have you hear. Looking forward to getting to know you. You have been thru alot but God has brought you this far and he will see you thru it all.
Back to top Go down
~*MrS.CrUz*~

~*MrS.CrUz*~

PostSubject: Re: it's great to be ME!   it's great to be ME! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:25 pm

I Agree to that ^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it's great to be ME!   it's great to be ME! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it's great to be ME!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: **The Ladies Lounge** :: Welcome To TLL-
Jump to: