Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
!!!!

Want to know what fun stuff happening w/c 23rd July?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StickyTart

StickyTart

Want to know what fun stuff happening w/c 23rd July? Empty
PostSubject: Want to know what fun stuff happening w/c 23rd July?   Want to know what fun stuff happening w/c 23rd July? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:47 am

Welcome to The Ladies Lounge Weekly Newsletter by Nikki

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone had a beautiful, warm sunny weekend! I know we did in County Durham, enjoyed a lovely BBQ over at a friends yesterday!

Right back to forum. Please find below a few things that I have set up, which are as follows:

* Friend for a Week which you can find by Clicking Here
* The Hot Seat which you can find by Clicking Here
* The Fun Gallery which you can find by Clicking Here

Friend for a Week: You sign up to be paired up with another forum member and get to know that person a little better for a week.

The Hot Seat: You sign up to take part in sitting in our seat, and our members get to ask you questions and you have to answer honestly, one's you find too personal (if any) you can reply back with no comment.

The Fun Gallery: Is for funny photos you would of found on the internet and you would like to share with us.

Just to let you know I have stuck myself up on the hot seat, so feel free to ask me any questions by Clicking Here

I hope you enjoy!

That's all for now folks!

I look forward to seeing you on the forum this week

Nikki
Back to top Go down
ArmyKnightsBelle

ArmyKnightsBelle

Want to know what fun stuff happening w/c 23rd July? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to know what fun stuff happening w/c 23rd July?   Want to know what fun stuff happening w/c 23rd July? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:26 pm

Want to know what fun stuff happening w/c 23rd July? 1090697419
Back to top Go down

Want to know what fun stuff happening w/c 23rd July?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: **The Ladies Lounge** :: Info & Suggestion Corner-
Jump to: