Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
!!!!

Hi, I'm Samantha :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Samantha

Hi, I'm Samantha :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm Samantha :)   Hi, I'm Samantha :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:57 am

I just joined today and wanted to drop by with an intro :)

I'm Samantha, a SAHM to 3 wonderful kiddos. Gracie Mae is 7, Hannah Faith is 6, and Dylan Levi is almost 2, will be in July. We live in Indiana with my husband of 10 years, Tommy. He works at a foundry that makes mostly brake parts for Toyota. In my spare time I dabble in Digital Photography, and I love making siggies. My husband and I also play World of Warcraft. Something fun that we enjoy doing together. In the Summer we spend most of our time outside in the beautiful weather. My girls are in Girl Scouts, and I am the IT Tech for the PTO of the elementary school. Although I'm thinking about giving that up next year. So that's a few things about me. Anxious to meet everyone, I believe I know several here already :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Samantha :)   Hi, I'm Samantha :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:20 am

Welcome Samantha My name is Jodi
Back to top Go down
StickyTart

StickyTart

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Samantha :)   Hi, I'm Samantha :) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:20 am

Welcome to The Chatty Moms Club...
I'm Nikki, I am 26 years old, from County Durham, United Kingdom, and have three children: Imogen, 4, Andrew, 2 and Jayden Kye 7 months old...
If you have any questions/concerns feel free to post in *here* and we will do everything we can to help you out.
Once again Welcome x
Back to top Go down
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Samantha :)   Hi, I'm Samantha :) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:43 am

Thank you for the welcomes!
Back to top Go down
RachealThacker

RachealThacker

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Samantha :)   Hi, I'm Samantha :) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:55 am

Hi and welcome Im reacheal sahm of three kids
Back to top Go down
~*~TiGgYbOoM~*~

~*~TiGgYbOoM~*~

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Samantha :)   Hi, I'm Samantha :) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:04 pm

Hello and welcome.

I am Leanne.
Wife to Ray.
Mummy to Alyssa and Erika.
We live in UK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Samantha :)   Hi, I'm Samantha :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Samantha :)
Page 1 of 1