Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
!!!!

Hi I am new here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ArmyKnightsBelle

ArmyKnightsBelle

Hi I am new here Empty
PostSubject: Hi I am new here   Hi I am new here Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:30 pm

Hi I am Bella. I am a 32 year old WAHM (well at least I TRY to work). Rick is my husband he is retired Army and now works for Northrop Grumman. Alex ,25, is active duty in the Army for a few more weeks. James is almost 24 and has Aspergers and severe anxiety. I have a son Mackenzie who lives with his grandmother and has since his father died. Skylar is almost 9 and William is two. We have four and a half fur babies. We have Three indoor cats Mittens, Tinker Bell and Peanut. An outdoor cat Cocoa and a stray that is Orange and White. I have yet to settle on a name for her and she is too timid for us to pet. Then my daughter has a hamster named Caramel aka Munchy (because he bites lol)
I enjoy music, movies, addicted to Netflix, I design graphics over at Little Monster Designs where I am a designer in training. I also am trying to do my own graphics company. I love to blog but I have gotten boring lately. I used to write poetry and my hands are usually busy redirecting my destroyer of worlds (my 2 year old) out of trouble, holding him, kissing him and loving all of him instead of any hobbies I ever enjoyed like scrapbooking.
Take care and nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
~*MrS.CrUz*~

~*MrS.CrUz*~

Hi I am new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I am new here   Hi I am new here Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Now thats a intro :) LOVE IT!!

Welcome Bella nice to meet you, sounds like you have an amazing family Hi I am new here 2185032793
Im Lauren the owner of Chatty Chicks, im glad you joined us feel free to make yourself at home!!
Back to top Go down
luvinmy3boys

luvinmy3boys

Hi I am new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I am new here   Hi I am new here Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:04 pm

Hi Bella I am Tami the one of the admin here aka TyTuckernKaydensMom over on little monsters, glad you could join us!
Back to top Go down

Hi I am new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I am new here   Hi I am new here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:38 am

Welcome aboard hun i am Martina from BC Canada
Back to top Go down
Kay

Kay

Hi I am new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I am new here   Hi I am new here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:24 am

hi Bella and welcome. I love your siggy, looks like you and I have the same surname lol
Back to top Go down
ArmyKnightsBelle

ArmyKnightsBelle

Hi I am new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I am new here   Hi I am new here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:40 am

Kay we have a lot in common then :) April Birthdays and identical initials lol.
Back to top Go down
Kay

Kay

Hi I am new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I am new here   Hi I am new here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:22 am

lol wonder if we'll find out we have more in common as time goes by on here, that would be funny lol
Back to top Go down
Mels

Mels

Hi I am new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I am new here   Hi I am new here Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:11 am

Hiya and welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi I am new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I am new here   Hi I am new here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I am new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: **The Ladies Lounge** :: Welcome To TLL-
Jump to: