Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
!!!!

Hi all, Im new!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
M&mmommy

M&mmommy

Hi all, Im new!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi all, Im new!!   Hi all, Im new!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:56 pm

Hi all, Im new!! 3312521844
Hi all! Im Andrea, mommy to Madison and Mackenzie and wife to Nick!!
Madison is 4 and MacKenzie is 2!! We also have a puppy! My husband drives an ambulance truck and is in nursing school-he will graduate in May! Madison is our special needs daughter, she has Ohtahara Syndrome and is my full time job!!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask..Im pretty opened and look forward to meeting new friends!!
Back to top Go down
~*MrS.CrUz*~

~*MrS.CrUz*~

Hi all, Im new!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all, Im new!!   Hi all, Im new!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:59 pm

welcome Andrea, Thanks for joining sounds like you have a pretty busy life, makes it funner huh :) Nice to meet u hun , please make yourself at home!!
Back to top Go down
luvinmy3boys

luvinmy3boys

Hi all, Im new!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all, Im new!!   Hi all, Im new!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Hi sweetie! I am SO glad you joined!!! I am sure you all ready know all about me :) Check out our referral contest!! Since I know you are good at posting! :)
Back to top Go down
mom2two

mom2two

Hi all, Im new!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all, Im new!!   Hi all, Im new!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:54 pm

Welcome...glad to have your here with us. Looking forward to getting to know you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi all, Im new!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all, Im new!!   Hi all, Im new!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all, Im new!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: **The Ladies Lounge** :: Welcome To TLL-
Jump to: